NFTE BSNL TAMILNADU CIRCLE
Com C Singh
GS NFTE BSNL
I have enclosed herewith some of our views regarding the Draft RR of TTA, comparing 2001 with 2013 draft. Kindly do the needful.
Para wise comments
A Para of exemptive nature is added in the draft rules respecting Personal Law and other grounds. But the rule is silent by not interpreting ‘the other grounds’.. It is left to the discretion of the Appointing Authority
For DR candidates Bond for 5 years is now reduced to 2 years. But one mandatory clause is introduced equating departmental candidates with fresher. The officials who fail to complete the training successfully will not be promoted is found in the clause. That point may be deleted regarding Departmental officials. It need not be in RR, they may issue some administrative orders insisting the same with some provision of enabling power to some authorities for resending them to training to give one more opportunity
8. This clause of 2001 speaks about Territorial Army Service. The new 8 speaks about power of BSNL board to relax any provision of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons. To avoid ambiguity, it is better to delete the line ‘with respect to any class or category.
11. Liability to serve anywhere in India/ Interest of service
This is a new clause added. This may be restricted within the limit of Circle in order to avoid any possible prejudice or victimization in the name of interest of service
- Age limit for DR Candidates enhanced from 27 to 30. Taking into account of unemployment struggle and Gender Perspectives of women candidates, the age limit may be increased to 35 years.
- In the method of recruitment, 10 % Absorption is now withdrawn.. It may be continued. All those Group C and D Employees having Diploma/ Degree/ Equivalent qualification may be absorbed in 10 % vacancies. Minimum service may be prescribed like 3 years or 5 years
- Column 12 of RR 2001 is now in 11 of 2013. In the column 11, a provision may be added for non +2 candidates. Eligibility criteria for non + 2 to appear for TTA LICE 40 % may be thro pre qualifying Test.
- In the 11 i some Correction is needed. Non Executives in the 9020 scale and above having 5 years residency period of either in the 9020 scale or above scale or on combined service of different scales of 9020 and above are eligible
- Note in column 12 of RR 2001 may also be placed in RR 2013
25-11-13 Yours Comradely,